Louvre Abu Dhabi Teacher Pass
With our new, year-long passes teachers can now visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi as many times as they like for less than the price of two regular visits.
Gift Vouchers are available for the Teacher Pass.
They make excellent gifts for either the festive season, birthdays or as a thank-you gesture, offering priceless access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s amazing artworks, events and more, for a whole year.
- Unlimited access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s collections and galleries for one year
- Unlimited access to four major special exhibitions per year
- Access to a range of vibrant cultural programmes including performances, workshops, mini-tours and family weekends
- Access to the museum facilities including the Museum Café, Art Lounge and Museum Boutique
- For teachers, academics and other educators holding valid accreditation, based in the UAE or abroad
- Only AED 120 (including VAT).
- Permits one person only
For more information, please pass by the ticketing hall area or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Louvre Abu Dhabi Teacher Membership Terms & Conditions
• Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Teacher Pass Membership card admit 1 person only (the Member).
• The Member will receive one printed membership card that will allow him/her to admit him/herself using the card for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase (the Term).
• Lost membership cards can be replaced for a fee of AED 20 (VAT included).
• Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw or withhold membership from any person who does not comply with the visiting rules of Louvre Abu Dhabi.
• Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right to review membership fees and change them from time to time. Should there be any changes in the fees, Members will only be charged at the new rate at renewal of their membership.
• Louvre Abu Dhabi will require identification documents upon presentation of the Teacher Pass.
These terms and conditions of sale are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Museum Terms & Conditions apply.