To accompany its exhibition ‘Japanese Connections: The Birth of Modern Décor’, Louvre Abu Dhabi launches its first-ever space for teenagers and young adults, the Manga Lab. This creative, social zone is dedicated Japanese culture and the popular art of Manga.
The Manga Lab offers a variety of entertaining and educational experiences, including:
- Expression Wall
- Retro arcade games
- Chillout and reading area inspired by Manga cafés
- Virtual reality pods bring Louvre Abu Dhabi’s collection of traditional Japanese prints to life
Admission is included with your museum general admission ticket.
Louvre Abu Dhabi Art Club Members visit for free.
From 13 years old only.
- Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 10am – 8pm
- Thursday and Friday: 10am – 10pm
- Closed on Mondays.
- Last entry and purchase is 30 minutes prior to closing.
- © Asmaa Al Remeithi - asamiart
- © Ayesha Al Hashime - a2_art
- © Aysha Al Ketbi - 3aishaart
- © Artfinity / Maryam Al Atouly
rotate your device to portrait mode