Photography & Filming
Both visitors and media are welcome to capture the beauty and wonder of the museum through photography and film. Your creative work helps us share the magic of Louvre Abu Dhabi with the world.
To ensure a smooth and respectful experience for all, we kindly request that you adhere to the following guidelines:
• Use of large equipment, tripods or selfie sticks are not permitted in the museum. Selfie sticks are only permitted outside the galleries and under the dome.
• Flashlight is not allowed inside the galleries.
• Only hand-held cameras are permitted to be used in the museum.
• Filming and photoshoots pertaining commercial products and special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and graduations are strictly prohibited, even if a hand-held camera is being used.
• Please note that photography and filming requests go through a process of assessment, review and approval. Editorial requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the planned filming date. Commercial requests should be submitted at least a month prior. You can send your requests to [email protected]
• Photography and filming requests should be approved by the press team prior to initiating the permit clearance process
• Permits should be cleared at least 48 hours prior to filming, after approval is obtained
• The number of the production crew is restricted according to the size of the galleries and other spaces. The number of people in each crew must be kept to a minimum
• Please be mindful of other visitors when filming on public days and maintain a respectful distance from the artworks
• It is strictly prohibited to consume food and beverages inside Louvre Abu Dhabi’s galleries and the Children Museum.
More guidelines on Photography, filming and recording here.