Drop-in #MakeandPlay activities at the museum
Fun activities at the museum inspired by our museum artworks
Saturday and Sunday
11.30am | 14.30pm | 16.30pm
(2 hours per session)
Creating something unique, having a great time and learning about art – what could be better?
Visit the museum and feel free to re-imagine our artworks your way.
Enjoy our drop-in #MakeandPlay activities linked to the museum artworks.
Create your very own flipbook, a helmet, a mask, a costume, or a paper horse, in four activity stations available with materials.
All the materials are provided and our museum educators are on-hand to support.
Come to the museum and get creative!
Spaces are limited. Book a table now with your family or friendship bubbles!
Table full price: AED 50
Table reduced price* : AED 40
*For Art Club, DCT Staff, Teacher Pass, Youth Pass
Pre-booking required, maximum 4 per table
- All precautions are taken and social distancing (2m) is in place to assure everyone’s safety.
- Masks need to be worn within the museum premises at all times.
- 5 tables are available per session.
- Max 4 people per table (family or friendship bubbles).
- Each session has a maximum of 20 participants.
- Your table will be held for 30 minutes from the start of the session. After this time we reserve the right to re-allocate the table. If the event of late arrival, every effort will be made to accommodate your booking at a later session, but this is not guaranteed
- Admission tickets are required to enter the museum. Children under 18 visit for free.