A Mindful Museum
For One Another
Welcome to the Louvre Abu Dhabi. We pride ourselves in being a Mindful Museum. We are here and we are open. We are a place to share and celebrate stories of cultural connections and help you realise that we have more in common than we know. As a Mindful Museum we have taken all precautionary measures so you can enjoy your stay with us and be as safe and comfortable as possible. We invite you to follow the instructions and recommendations we have put in place to make sure we are all respectful to one another and together build a stronger future.
We thank you for being a mindful visitor.
- Please purchase your tickets in advance of your visit here, an Arrival Time Slot must be selected when booking your ticket(s).
- The Children's Museum is currently closed but we welcome young people under the age of 18 to explore our handpicked collection and stunning architecture for free.
- Masks need to be worn whilst at the museum. Please come prepared.
-The wearing of gloves is optional, but if they are not worn, hands must be washed, or hand sanitiser must be used, regularly.
- Social distancing measures (2m) are in place throughout the museum.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum.
- No paper maps or brochures will be available at the museum, so download our free app so you can fully explore our artworks and navigate the museum. Don’t forget your headphones!
In line with wellness initiatives across Abu Dhabi, pioneered by Etihad Airways, our Wellness Ambassadors will support and promote the health and safety of all at Louvre Abu Dhabi, so that you can enjoy your visit with greater peace of mind. If you have any questions, please speak with any of our staff.