Membership for Young Adults
Gift vouchers are available for memberships
They make excellent gifts for either the festive season, birthdays or as a thank-you gesture, offering priceless access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s amazing artworks, events and more, for a whole year.
• Unlimited access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s collections and galleries for one year
• New: Free access to 12 guests during the membership period
• Unlimited access to all special exhibitions for one year
• Access to a range of vibrant cultural programmes including lectures, performances, film screenings and exclusive workshops
• Latest updates in the monthly e-Newsletter
• Up to 10% discount at the Museum Boutique & Museum Café*
• 20% discount on Yoga**
• 15% discount at Aptitude Café
• For all young people aged between 18 and 25 years old, based in the UAE or abroad
• All students holding a valid University or college ID are eligible regardless of age
• Permits membership holder and 12 guests throughout the membership period.
Price: AED 120 (including VAT).
For more information, please pass by the membership desk next to the ticketing area or email us at [email protected]
* Excluding Fouquet’s Abu Dhabi
** kindly contact [email protected] to get your unique code
Louvre Abu Dhabi Young Adults Membership Terms and Conditions
Definitions and interpretation:
In these Terms:
Card means Membership card.
Day Pass means a full day access to the Membership.
Member means the Membership account owner.
Membership means membership to the Young Adults of the Museum and is subject to the payment of the Membership Fee.
Membership Fee means AED 120 (inclusive of VAT)
Membership Period means the Member’s 12 months period of Membership commencing from the Membership commencement date.
Museum means the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum.
Terms means these terms and conditions of Membership.
These Terms apply:
• The Member will receive one printed Card that will:
(i) permit him/her unlimited visitor access to the Museum; and
(ii) include 12 free full day visitor access to the Museum for his/her guest(s), provided that the Member is present on the day of visit, during the Membership Period.
• The Card must be shown on entry to the Museum.
• Only individuals between the age of 18 – 25 on the commencement date of the Membership Period, and/or holders of a valid student ID from a university or college are eligible for a Membership.
• Additional identification to confirm proof of age and Membership may be required by the Museum.
• The Card is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Lost Card can be replaced for a fee of AED 20 (VAT included).
• Access to the Museum may be refused if the Member does not have his/her Card or provide the Museum with adequate evidence to confirm proof of his/her identity and Membership.
• Any published benefits may be changed, access to such benefits are not guaranteed and are subject to the Museum’s availability and any additional terms and conditions which may apply.
• The Museum reserves the right to cancel a Member’s Membership if the Member does not comply with the Museum’s visiting rules*.
• The Museum reserves the right to review Membership fees and change them from time to time. Should there be any changes in the fees, Members will only be charged at the new rate upon Membership renewal.
• The Member must comply with all Museum rules and regulations, including, but not limited to health, safety and security rules.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates as those laws are applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
*Museum Terms & Conditions apply.