Louvre Abu Dhabi Youth Pass
Our Youth Pass now offers 12 free visits for your friends!
Encounter new cultures. Meet new people. Travel through all corners of time. Louvre Abu Dhabi is a place where you can do all of that and more.
With our Youth Pass for 18 to 25-year-olds, you get unlimited access to our galleries and exhibitions, as well as 12 free visits for your friends — all for the price of two regular tickets!
For just AED 120, the Youth Pass opens doors to exclusive events, including artist talks, performances, film screenings and workshops. Fuel your creativity with like-minded people at the first museum of its kind in the Middle East. If you’d like to relax, kick back in one of our cafés or restaurants, where pass holders get up to 15% discount.
Our Youth Pass also makes for a great gift. It’s perfect for festive celebrations, birthdays or as a thank-you present, offering access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s incredible artworks, events and more - for a whole year!
Gift Vouchers are available for the Youth Pass.
They make excellent gifts for either the festive season, birthdays or as a thank-you gesture, offering priceless access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s amazing artworks, events and more, for a whole year.
• Unlimited access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s collections and galleries for one year
• Unlimited access to all special exhibitions for one year
• Access to a range of vibrant cultural programmes including lectures, performances, film screenings and exclusive workshops
• Latest updates in the monthly e-Newsletter
• Up to 10% discount at the Museum Boutique & Museum Café*
* Excluding Fouquet’s Abu Dhabi
• 20% discount on Yoga**
** kindly contact email@example.com to get your unique code
• 15% discount at Aptitude Café
• New: Free access to 12 guests during the membership period
• For all young people aged between 18 and 25 years old, based in the UAE or abroad
• All students holding a valid University or college ID are eligible regardless of age
• Permits one person only
Price: AED 120 (including VAT).
Louvre Abu Dhabi Youth Pass Membership Terms and Conditions
Definitions and interpretation:
In these Terms:
Card means Membership card.
Day Pass means a full day access to the Membership.
Member means the Membership account owner.
Membership means membership to the Youth Pass of the Museum and is subject to the payment of the Membership Fee.
Membership Fee means AED 120 (inclusive of VAT)
Membership Period means the Member’s 12 months period of Membership commencing from the
Membership commencement date.
Museum means the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum.
Terms means these terms and conditions of Membership.
These Terms apply: Access:
• Member will receive one printed Card that will permit him/her unlimited visitor access to the Museum during the Membership Period. This Card must be shown on entry to the Museum.
• Only individuals between the age of 18 – 25 on the commencement date of the Membership Period, and/or holders of a valid student ID from a university or college are eligible for a Membership.
• Additional identification to confirm proof of age and Membership may be required by the Museum.
• The Card is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Lost Card can be replaced for a fee of AED 20 (VAT included).
• Access to the Museum may be refused if the Member does not have his/her Card or provide the Museum with adequate evidence to confirm proof of his/her identity and Membership.
• Any published benefits may be changed, access to such benefits are not guaranteed and are subject to the Museum’s availability and any additional terms and conditions which may apply.
• The Museum reserves the right to cancel a Member’s Membership if the Member does not comply with the Museum’s visiting rules*.
• The Museum reserves the right to review Membership fees and change them from time to time. Should there be any changes in the fees, Members will only be charged at the new rate upon Membership renewal.
• The Member must comply with all Museum rules and regulations, including, but not limited to health, safety and security rules.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates as those laws are applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
*Museum Terms & Conditions apply.