Louvre Abu Dhabi Membership Terms and Conditions
Definitions and interpretation:
In these Terms:
Card means Membership card.
Day Pass means a full day access to the Membership.
Guest means a guest of the Member who may accompany the Member during a visit to the Museum.
Guest Card means the guest access card issued to the Member under his/her Membership that is valid during the Membership Period and allows the Member to bring with him/her one Guest during each visit to the Museum.
Member means the Membership account owner.
Membership means membership of the Museum.
Membership Period means the Member’s 12 month(s) period of Membership commencing from the Membership start date.
Museum means the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum.
Terms means these terms and conditions of Membership.
These Terms apply:
• Member will receive one printed Card that will permit him/her unlimited visitor access to the Museum during the Membership Period. This Card must be shown on entry to the Museum.
• Additional identification to confirm proof of Membership may be required by the Museum.
• The Card is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Member will receive one complimentary printed Guest Card that he/she may use to bring with him/her a Guest during each visit to the Museum. The Guest Card is valid throughout the Membership Period. The Guest Card:
• Admits one (1) person who must be accompanied by the Member.
• May be a different person each time the Member visits the Museum.
• The Guest Card holder will not be admitted to the Museum without the Member.
• Lost Cards can be replaced for a fee of AED 52.5 (VAT included).
• Lost Guest Cards can be replaced for a fee of AED 20 (VAT included).
• Access to the Museum may be refused if the Member does not have his/her Card or provide the Museum with adequate evidence to confirm proof of his/her identity and Membership.
• Any published benefits may be changed, access to such benefits are not guaranteed and are subject to the Museum’s availability and any additional terms and conditions which may apply.
• The Museum reserves the right to cancel a Member’s Membership if the Member does not comply with the Museum’s visiting rules*.
• The Museum reserves the right to review Membership fees and change them from time to time. Should there be any changes in the fees, Members will only be charged at the new rate upon Membership renewal.
• The Members and their Guests must comply with all Museum rules and regulations, including, but not limited to health, safety and security rules.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates as those laws are applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
*Museum Terms & Conditions apply.