Bring even more friends for free this summer
We all know life is better with friends. That’s why this summer you can bring three extra guests for free. Show them your favourite artworks, enjoy the breathtaking architecture together, visit our special exhibitions, or just take advantage of your discounts and enjoy a coffee and a catch up in one of our cafes or restaurants. Friends with children will appreciate free entry to the three-floors of fun hands-on activities at the Children’s museum.
You can bring your three extra friends (+ your standard one guest pass) for free anytime during August and September. Just show your membership card and our team will scan it to give you and your guests access.
*This benefit is available until 30 September 2022
Louvre Abu Dhabi Membership
We’ve curated an impressive array of benefits designed to get you as close to the art as it gets, while nurturing your passion for culture, creativity, and discovery.
• Unlimited access for you and a guest
• Free entry for you and a guest to our partner museums in France including:
• Musée du Louvre
• Musée du quai branly – Jacques Chirac
• Musée d’Orsay and Musée de l’Orangerie
• Centre Pompidou
• Private previews to exhibitions
• Members-only events
• Preferential prices for tours, workshops and cultural events
• Up to 15% discount at the Museum Boutique, Museum Café and Aptitude Café *
• 20% discount on Yoga**
• 20% discount Kayak at the museum***
• Monthly e-newsletters
• Complimentary multi-media guide for you and your guest
Price: AED 472.50 (Including VAT)
For more information, please visit the ticket desk or email us at [email protected]
*Excluding Fouquet’s Abu Dhabi.
** Kindly contact [email protected] to get your unique code. The discount does not apply to guest cardholders.
***The discount does not apply to guest cardholders or member’s children or for tickets purchased online.
As a Member there is a whole host of benefits waiting for you. But don’t just take it from us, listen to our Members sharing their experiences about what it means to be part of our community.