Kayaking around the Museum
KAYAKING IS NOW BACK!
Every day (except Mondays) | 5:00PM, 6:00PM and 7:00PM | 6+
AED126 per person
Enjoy the museum from the stillness of the Arabian Sea. Take a tour on a kayak and learn all about Louvre Abu Dhabi’s architecture from a unique perspective.
New safety measures have been put in place for you to enjoy a safe and comfortable experience. Thank you for being a mindful visitor.
- Payments should be made online prior to the tour. Only guests with confirmed online booking will be able to join the trip.
- Social distancing measures (2m) are in place. Marks will be set to stand on at the experience prep area.
- There are 15 seats available per trip.
- Only single kayaks are available unless you are a family, in that case, double kayaks will be provided.
- You must bring your own towel and water bottle.
No prior experience is necessary. Tours last 60 minutes. Guests will be accompanied by professional instructors and given a safety and paddle briefing prior to the tour.
Children between the ages of 6 – 12 should be accompanied by parents or guardians. Please wear appropriate clothing. Changing rooms are available near the Kayaking Meeting point.
*Dates and timings are subject to change. Please make sure to check the website before booking your session. In case of cancellation, you will be notified by phone.
Full moon Kayaking
7:00 pm and 9:00 pm
Enjoy kayaking under the stars, with a special full moon tour around the museum.
2 and 3 September (7:00 pm, 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm)
2 and 3 October
30 and 31 October
30 November and 1 December
30 and 31 December
Every Friday and Saturday starting from 7 August 2020 | 6.30 am
Watch the sun rise over Louvre Abu Dhabi’s iconic architecture as you take a kayaking tour around the museum.