Closure of Louvre Abu Dhabi to visitors
In response to the current global health situation, Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed to the public until further notice. The safety and well-being of our visitors and staff is of paramount importance to us. We continue to assess the situation and look forward to reopening and offering our stories of cultural connections to the world.
For ticket holders who require a refund please send a request to email@example.com or call us on 600 565566 and we will be happy to assist you
* T&C apply
- Applicable to dated tickets only
- For tickets purchased through a reseller the ticket holder needs to apply for a refund from the reseller (the reseller will then apply for the refund from us)
Admission gives you access to the Museum Galleries, exhibitions, Children’s Museum, outdoor plazas underneath the dome, museum café and boutique. Tickets can be purchased online, at the museum, or through our Call Center on +971 600 56 55 66.
63.00 AED (Including VAT)
Young people aged between 13 and 22 years, UAE school teachers, College lecturers and university faculty members, UAE Military, Auditorium / Workshop ticket holders.
Children under 13 years, Art Club members, Student and Teacher Pass holders, ICOM/ICOMOS Card Holders, journalists, People of Determination with one companion.
Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday | 10am - 8pm
Thursday, Friday | 10am - 10pm
The museum is closed on Monday.
Last entry and last ticket purchase is 30 minutes prior to closing.
How to get here
From Abu Dhabi - City: From the Corniche/Mina Port
From Dubai on E11 or Yas Island
Take the Saadiyat Island / Yas Island exit on to Sheikh Khalifa Highway E12 and drive along Yas Highway to the Cultural District / Louvre Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island. Follow road signs from the highway to Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Public bus route 94, stops at Louvre Abu Dhabi (Saadiyat Island)
A drop-off / pick-up point is situated just in front of the main entrance at the visitor car park.
Bikes can be rented from the station located at Louvre Abu Dhabi’s visitor car park.
- A valet parking service is available at 42 AED – please follow the road signs for Valet Parking.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the museum.
- Cloakroom and lockers are available opposite the Boutique.
- An ATM is available next to the ticket desk. International are cards accepted.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit from the Loan Desk opposite the Boutique.
- Male and female prayer rooms are located on level -1.
- First Aid is located on level -1.
Open to all, Louvre Abu Dhabi has been designed with many special facilities to accommodate the diverse needs of its visitors.
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit, from the Loan Desk opposite the Boutique.
Interpretation tools have been specially developed in the Museum Galleries. If you would like any help to improve your visit, please speak to a member of staff.