PLAN YOUR VISIT
WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE OPEN
We are a place to share and celebrate stories of cultural connections and help you realise that we have more in common than we know.
As a Mindful Museum we have taken all precautionary measures so you can enjoy your stay with us and be as safe and comfortable as possible.
Art Club members, Student Pass and Teacher Pass holders please visit
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- Please purchase your tickets in advance of your visit here. E-tickets should be presented on arrival on your personal device, please do not print your ticket.
- A maximum of 4 admission tickets may be booked per visit day.Each child under 13 be accompanied by an adult, 1:1
- An Arrival Time Slot must be selected when booking your ticket(s). Please arrive maximum 10 minutes prior to your time slot
- If you do not arrive during your Arrival Time Slot, entry will be denied and no refund will be offered
- Once at the museum you may remain for up to 3 hours, during opening hours.
Please be aware that some galleries will be closed as we install new artworks. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- We are open from 10:00 am - 6.30 pm Tuesday - Sunday, closed Mondays. Last entry time slot is 5:30 pm, visitors must depart at 6:30pm
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Please note, the Children's Museum is currently closed
- Masks must be worn at all times whilst at the museum. Please come prepared
- The wearing of gloves is optional, but if they are not worn, hands must be washed, or hand sanitiser must be used, regularly.
- Thermal scanning is in place on entry - if you show any symptom of illness, such as a fever (≥37.3℃), coughing or shortness of breath, regrettably we won’t be able to let you into the museum
- Social distancing measures (2m) are in place throughout the museum
- Valet parking and our cloakrooms are currently unavailable
- Only small bags and handbags are allowed in the museum
- We can only accept contactless payments through the museum
- No paper maps or brochures will be available at the museum - Download our free app so you can fully explore our artworks and navigate the museum. Don’t forget your headphones!
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum
- We are following a strict cleaning and hygiene programme across the museum
- Our artworks are incredibly precious, so no touching please
ART CLUB MEMBERSWe have taken precautionary measures so our valued Art Club Members can enjoy their visit to the museum.
As part of these measures, all visitors to the museum must now pre-book an Arrival Time Slot in advance of their visit. Once at the museum, you may stay in the museum for up to 3 hours.
Please pre-book your complimentary ticket(s) and Arrival Time Slot for you and your guest here.
Complimentary tickets will be valid with the presentation of the associated membership card upon arrival at the museum. Please arrive with your guest.
A maximum of four admission tickets may be booked per visit day. Each child under 13 must be accompanied by an adult, 1:1
We are open from 10.00 am - 6.30 pm Tuesday - Sunday, closed Mondays. Last entry time slot is 5.30 pm, visitors must depart at 6.30 pm.
We highly encourage that visitors arrive on time for their chosen time slot. If visitors are late, every effort will be made to accommodate the visitors in a later time slot, however in the event that this is not possible due to capacity, entry will be denied.
We invite you to review our Visitor Guidelines and FAQs ahead of your visit to familiarize yourself with our new Mindful Museum approach, to ensure your visit is as as safe and comfortable as possible.
Thank you for being a mindful visitor. Enjoy your visit.
Admission gives you access to the Museum Galleries, exhibitions, outdoor plazas underneath the dome, museum café, Fouquet’s Abu Dhabi and boutique. Entrance is by timed ticket, please pre-book your tickets and Arrival Time Slot in advance of your arrival.
63.00 AED (Including VAT)
UAE school teachers, College lecturers and university faculty members, UAE Military, Auditorium / Workshop ticket holders.
Under 18s, above 60+ for UAE Senior nationals and residents, Art Club members with one guest, Student and Teacher Pass holders, ICOM/ICOMOS Card Holders, journalists, People of Determination with one companion.
Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday | 10am - 6.30pm
The museum is closed on Monday.
Last entry time slot is 5.30 pm, visitors must depart at 6.30pm
How to get here
From Abu Dhabi - City: From the Corniche/Mina Port
From Dubai on E11 or Yas Island
Take the Saadiyat Island / Yas Island exit on to Sheikh Khalifa Highway E12 and drive along Yas Highway to the Cultural District / Louvre Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island. Follow road signs from the highway to Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Public bus route 94, stops at Louvre Abu Dhabi (Saadiyat Island)
A drop-off / pick-up point is situated just in front of the main entrance at the visitor car park.
Bikes can be rented from the station located at Louvre Abu Dhabi’s visitor car park.
- The valet parking service is currently unavailable.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the museum.
- Cloakroom and lockers are currently unavailable.
- ATM is currently unavailable.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit from the Loan Desk opposite the Boutique.
- Toilets are available throughout the site.
- Male and female prayer rooms are currently closed.
- First Aid is located on level -1.
Open to all, Louvre Abu Dhabi has been designed with many special facilities to accommodate the diverse needs of its visitors.
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit, from the Loan Desk opposite the Boutique.
Interpretation tools have been specially developed in the Museum Galleries. If you would like any help to improve your visit, please speak to a member of staff.