Admission gives you access to the Museum Galleries, exhibitions, Children’s Museum, outdoor plazas underneath the dome, museum café and boutique. Tickets can be purchased online, at the museum, or through our Call Center on +971 600 56 55 66.
63.00 AED (Including VAT)
Young people aged between 13 and 22 years, UAE school teachers, College lecturers and university faculty members, UAE Military, Auditorium / Workshop ticket holders.
Children under 13 years, Art Club members, Student and Teacher Pass holders, ICOM/ICOMOS Card Holders, journalists, People of Determination with one companion.
Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday | 10am - 8pm
Thursday, Friday | 10am - 10pm
The museum is closed on Monday.
Last entry and last ticket purchase is 30 minutes prior to closing.
How to get here
From Abu Dhabi - City: From the Corniche/Mina Port
From Dubai on E11 or Yas Island
Take the Saadiyat Island / Yas Island exit on to Sheikh Khalifa Highway E12 and drive along Yas Highway to the Cultural District / Louvre Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island. Follow road signs from the highway to Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Public bus route 94, stops at Louvre Abu Dhabi (Saadiyat Island)
A drop-off / pick-up point is situated just in front of the main entrance at the visitor car park.
Bikes can be rented from the station located at Louvre Abu Dhabi’s visitor car park.
- A valet parking service is available at 42 AED – please follow the road signs for Valet Parking.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the museum.
- Cloakroom and lockers are available opposite the Boutique.
- An ATM is available next to the ticket desk. International are cards accepted.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit from the Loan Desk opposite the Boutique.
- Male and female prayer rooms are located on level -1.
- First Aid is located on level -1.
Open to all, Louvre Abu Dhabi has been designed with many special facilities to accommodate the diverse needs of its visitors.
Wheelchairs and strollers are available for complimentary loan during your visit, from the Loan Desk opposite the Boutique.
Interpretation tools have been specially developed in the Museum Galleries. If you would like any help to improve your visit, please speak to a member of staff.