Louvre Abu Dhabi Membership for Teachers
Gift vouchers are available for teacher’s membership.
They make excellent gifts for the festive season, birthdays or as a thank-you gesture, offering priceless access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s amazing artworks, events and more, for a whole year.
• Unlimited access to Louvre Abu Dhabi’s collections and galleries for one year
• Unlimited access to four major special exhibitions per year
• Access to a range of vibrant cultural programmes including performances, workshops, mini-tours and family weekends
• Access to the museum facilities including the Museum Café, Art Lounge and Museum Boutique
• 20% discount on Yoga*
• Up to 10% discount at the Museum Café, Museum Boutique and Aptitude Café.**
• For teachers, academics and other educators holding valid accreditation, based in the UAE or abroad
• Only AED 120 (including VAT).
• Permits one person only
For more information, please pass by the membership desk next to the ticketing area or email us at [email protected] .
*Kindly contact [email protected] to get your unique code
** Excluding Fouquet’s Abu Dhabi
Louvre Abu Dhabi Teacher Membership Terms & Conditions
Membership for Teachers
• Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Teacher Membership card admit 1 person only (the Member).
• The Member will receive one printed membership card that will allow him/her to admit him/herself using the card for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase (the Term).
• Lost membership cards can be replaced for a fee of AED 20 (VAT included).
• Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw or withhold membership from any person who does not comply with the visiting rules of Louvre Abu Dhabi.
• Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right to review membership fees and change them from time to time. Should there be any changes in the fees, Members will only be charged at the new rate at renewal of their membership.
• Louvre Abu Dhabi will require identification documents upon presentation of the Teacher’s membership.
These terms and conditions of sale are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Museum Terms & Conditions apply.