VISITOR GUIDELINES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Louvre Abu Dhabi Visitor Guidelines
For your safety when visiting the museum, please note the following:
• Tickets must be purchased in advance and are available via Louvre Abu Dhabi website only
• A maximum of 2 adult tickets may be purchased per booking, per day. In addition, families may purchase up to 2 child tickets. Each child must be accompanied by an adult, 1:1
• An Arrival Time Slot must be selected when booking your ticket(s). Please arrive maximum 10 minutes prior to your time slot
• If you do not arrive during your Arrival Time Slot, entry will be denied and no refund will be offered
• The Children's Museum is currently closed
• Masks and gloves must be worn at all times whilst at the museum
• Thermal scanning is in place on entry - if you show any symptom of illness, such as a fever (≥37.3℃), coughing or shortness of breath, regrettably we won’t be able to let you into the museum
• You must keep at least 2m distance between you (or your party) and other visitors whilst in queues and in the galleries
• Guided tours are currently unavailable
• If the Museum building is becoming crowded, interim measures will be taken to ensure safety – such as the slowing of entry flow. Thank you for your understanding
• At all Museum retail outlets – website, food and beverage, boutique – payment will be by credit card or Smart payment only. Cash payment will not be possible and ATM will be unavailable
• Hand sanitisers are available throughout the museum, and should be used regularly
• Gloves must be worn at all times and when handling items in the Boutique
• Valet parking, cloakroom and prayers rooms are currently unavailable
• Only small bags and handbags are allowed in the museum. Please leave larger bags in your vehicle where possible
• No paper maps or brochures will be available at the museum
• Lifts are limited to use by people of determination, those with mobility issues, and parents with strollers
• Touchscreens are currently unavailable, including ticket kiosks, ATM and information touchscreens
• For your safety, multimedia guides are not available for rental
• Download our free app to your personal device, to enjoy a complimentary multimedia guide to use to fully explore our artworks and navigate the museum. Don’t forget your headphones!
Louvre Abu Dhabi General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions of sale constitute the general terms and conditions for the sale of onsite, online and auditorium admission tickets of the Louvre Abu Dhabi. They apply without amendment or restriction to all products and services made available from time to time by the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to vary, amend or modify these terms and conditions of sale at any time and without notice.
The products and services offered for sale on the website, onsite, and ticketing kiosk machines of the Louvre Abu Dhabi are only to private individuals and natural persons, for their own personal use and consumption. As a private individual, the buyer represents and warrants that he or she is not a professional or commercial buyer and is not attempting to acquire or use in any way the products and services offered for sale by the Louvre Abu Dhabi for professional or commercial use or for profit.
For all professional and commercial purchases of products and services of the Louvre Abu Dhabi, the buyer must contact the Louvre Abu Dhabi call centre: 600 56 55 66 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions of Sale for Accompanied Groups at Louvre Abu Dhabi can be found at https://www.louvreabudhabi.ae/en/visit/group-visits.
Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District
Email: email@example.com (general inquiries)
Telephone: 600 56 55 66
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (to make a booking)
The call centre is open from 8 am to 11pm, seven days a week.
Methods of Payment
All prices are subject to change in the absolute discretion of the Louvre Abu Dhabi without notice. If the prices are changed, the prices applicable at the time of purchase of the admission tickets, products and services will apply.
• The only currency accepted onsite for cash payment in the Louvre Abu Dhabi is the United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED).
• Payment is also accepted by credit card and debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINERS or CHINA UNION PAY). Bank card information is only kept for the time it takes to process the order.
• Taxes and VAT will be applicable based on Abu Dhabi laws.
The online purchase of admission tickets, products and/ or services, must be made by credit card. Purchases will be charged in United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED).
The buyer's bank account will be debited once only by the Louvre Abu Dhabi via its secure payment site for the total amount of the admission tickets, products and/or services purchased by the buyer and only when the buyer has registered in accordance with the online procedure on the Louvre Abu Dhabi website.
Admission Tickets Check
All tickets are systematically checked in the museum by optical identification of the bar code printed on the ticket. Only tickets with a bar code and perfectly legible text will be accepted. Any partially printed, soiled, damaged or illegible tickets cannot be accepted. For virtual tickets downloaded onto the smartphone application, any smartphone screen support that is cracked/ damaged or has lighting problems will be rejected at the time of the admission check. It is prohibited to photograph, film, record or re-broadcast in any way, the bar code that appears on the tickets or to help any other person acting in this way.
Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right to refuse any access if presented with an admission ticket that does not comply with the conditions listed above.
Methods of Use for Admission Tickets
• Tickets are only valid for the reserved date and/or time.
• Ticket must be retained for the entire duration of the visit.
• Tickets can be checked at any time during the visit.
• Any soiled or damaged tickets cannot be accepted.
• Tickets are non-transferable.
Admission tickets purchased on the Louvre Abu Dhabi website will be delivered by email to the email address supplied by the visitor. If the email from the Louvre Abu Dhabi is not received by the visitor, they should contact the Louvre Abu Dhabi immediately through the call center 600 56 55 66.
Complying with Visiting Rules
Visitors must comply with the Visitor rules of Louvre Abu Dhabi, which can be consulted at museum counters or at www.louvreabudhabi.ae
Any visitor who does not comply with the Visitor rules of Louvre Abu Dhabi may be denied access to the site without being entitled to a refund of their admission ticket.
Specific Terms and Conditions of Use for Louvre Abu Dhabi Art Club Memberships
Membership purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Art Club Members will receive one card and will be able to bring one guest per visit; any lost cards will be replaced for a fee.
Published benefits may be changed or be unavailable at certain times, Louvre Abu Dhabi will try its best to keep members’ aware of any changes to benefits.
Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right to withdraw or withhold membership from any person that does not abide by the rules of the museum.
Louvre Abu Dhabi reserves the right to review membership fees and amend them from time to time. In case fees change, members will only be charged at renewal, should they choose to renew.
Additional identification for admittance may be required on occasion.
Personal data will be protected and remain confidential.
Specific Rules Concerning Admission into the Auditorium
Admission is guaranteed up to ten (10) minutes prior to the time indicated on the ticket. After this time, wait-listed patrons will be allowed into the Auditorium. Latecomers will not be permitted entry into the Auditorium before the scheduled intervals and their ticket will be non-refundable. Seats in the Auditorium are not allocated and are given on a first come, first served basis. Ticket holders are advised to arrive forty (40) to sixty (60) minutes prior to the start of events.
The use of mobile phones and all other electronic devices is strictly prohibited inside the Auditorium. Photography, filming and sound recordings are not authorized at any time during events. The visitor gives Louvre Abu Dhabi permission to record sound and video during events in the Auditorium and gives their express consent to appear as a visitor in any recordings used.
Eating and drinking are not permitted inside the Auditorium.
Children under the age of three (3) are not permitted into the Auditorium, except in the case of family events.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Requests
Admission tickets and associated product(s) and/or service(s) cannot be returned or exchanged and will not be reimbursed (including, without limitation, if lost or stolen).
No refund will be made after the payment for the purchase of the admission tickets, products and/or services is received by the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
The liability of the Louvre Abu Dhabi to the buyer in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the purchase of admission tickets is limited in all cases to an amount equal to the aggregate cost of the admission tickets, products and/or services purchased by the buyer.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is not responsible for and will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any cost, claim, action, damage or loss suffered or incurred by the buyer arising out of or in connection with:
• Any act, omission, default or fault of the buyer.
• Any act or omission, default or fault by any third party.
• Force majeure, including, without limitation, war, rioting, uprising, interruption in transport services, fire, computer failure, interruptions in telecommunications (including, without limitation, networks and the Internet), flooding or natural disaster.
• Any error arising out of or in connection with order processing or printing of print-at-home admission tickets.
• Any negligent act or omission arising out of or in connection with the loss, theft or the illegal use of the print-at-home ticket.
• Any matter or thing arising out of or in connection with the use of the internet network (including, without limitation, the loss of data, interference, viruses or interruption of service).
• Any matter or thing arising out of or in connection with the cancellation or postponement of a programmed event at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates as those laws are applied in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.