VALET PARKING SERVICE DISCLAIMER
By requesting valet parking service, the visitor:
1. acknowledges that TVC Valet Parking Services (TVC) is a valet services provider contracted by the Department of Culture and Tourism Abu Dhabi (DCT) and the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum (the Museum) (together the Department) to offer to visitors a paid valet service;
2. acknowledges and agrees that the Department is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever arising, including (without limitation), damage to the vehicle, mobile phones, laptop computers, CDs, tapes, cash or jewelry, possessions or items left inside his/her vehicle at any time, whether or not TVC is responsible for that loss of damage;
3. assumes the responsibility of risk of property damage while his/her vehicle is parked on the Museum's premises and/or parked by the valet drivers;
4. acknowledges and agrees that the vehicle is accepted for valet parking services only against a fee charge of AED 42, where applicable, and no additional vehicle services will be provided to the visitor;
5. acknowledges and agrees that he/she must present his/her valet card in order have his/her vehicle returned;
6. acknowledges and agrees that if his/her valet card is lost a AED 150 fee will be charged;
7. and agrees that any dispute arising between the visitor and the Department will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates, as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
If you find this card please call +971 2 622 4142 or contact Louvre Abu Dhabi Call Center +971 600 56 55 66 ([email protected]).